GWHOLE Solid Brass 2 Way Y Hose Connector Garden Valve Splitter with Comfort Grip, 5 Rubber Hose Washers
- Prefect Solution - Run two hoses from the same water spigot. You can even join multiple valves to all even higher number of available nozzle ends.
- Heavy-Duty Silid Brass Construction - Built with heavy-duty soild brass, guarantees many years of excellent use, durable and long lasting.
- Leak Free - Designed for super tight attachment, no more leaks, no more frustration and disappointment!
- Quick Connection - Just screw the hose connector on your faucet with ease and comfort, the valves work smoothly and easily.
- Comfortable Grip - Easy-to-turn comfortable handle that don't require pliers so anyone can open or close the valves without hurting their hands.
- Product Dimensions: 2.36 x 1.97 x 2.76 inches; 0.43 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 pounds
- ASIN: B01HTBFGYC
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionPrefect Solution for Running 2 Hoses From 1 Spigot with Your Solid Brass Garden Hose Splitter from GWHOLE.
Features of our 2 way Y Connector
- High quality brass nozzle for heavy duty home and commercial use
- Dual open-close valves with unique locking click
- Easy to turn comfort valve handles
- Quick connection to your faucet
- Tight seal and leak free
- Size:6x7x5 cm
- Weight:197 g
Use Your Y Hose Connector To:
• Run 2 or Even 4 Hoses from 1 Spigot (To Run 4 Hoses You'll Need 3 Connectors)
• Connect 2 Hoses to Your Backyard Sink, Drip Irrigation, Sprinkler Timer System, Hose End Tap Timer
• Control Water Flow Separately and Easily by Using The Dual Shut Off Valves
• Made from 1 Piece of Eco-friendly Solid Brass, the garden hose splitter is built to last. (Don't Settle for Cheap Plastic or Low-Grade Metal Brass Valve Imitations)
• Won't crack or split like cheap plastic versions. (Do remove it from your spigot when the weather turns cold.)
• The Thermo Plastic Rubber Overmold on the swivel connector and the valve handles allow you to connect to your spigot easily and turn each valve selectively on and off without needing tools.
• Levers Are Made From Brass (Not Plastic) Covered in Thermo Plastic Rubber Over Mold for Comfort When Turning On or Off
• Leak-Free Guarantee Makes For a Risk-Free Purchase
•Made for Outdoor Home, Lawn & Garden, Agricultural. Can Be Used Indoors for Washers. Withstands
Note: this product is not lead-free, but it only contains a trace amount of lead (all solid brass products do) and is intended for home outdoor use or use with washing machines. Not for commercial applications.