DERIO 8″ High-Carbon Steel Straight Snips – Flowers Scissors – Micro-Tip Pruning Shears – Hand Pruners – Secateurs – Gardening & Household Scissors, Black Handles
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants.
- A design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength.
- Easy-action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- Symmetrical soft-grip handle offers added comfort and accommodates right-handed and left-handed users.
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip.
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 2.2 x 0.7 inches; 0.059 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.059 pounds
- ASIN: B01E34B1QU
- Item model number: YYJD-01
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Name: Straight Snips
Blade Length: 2.5"
Overall Length: approx 8.5"
Surface Treatment: chrome-plate
Weight: 5.9 oz
Trim Diameter: 2.5"
Material: High-carbon Steel
1. Blades adopts imported SK - 5 blades.
2. The blades is polished and its surface is coated with hard chrome.
3. The material of handles is aluminium alloy & TPR.
THE HISTORY OF PRUNING SHEARS
Cutting plants as part of gardening dates to antiquity in both Europe and East Asian topiary, with specialized scissors used for Chinese penjing and its offshoots ¨C Japanese bonsai and Vietnamese H¨°n Non B ¨C for over a thousand years. In modern Europe, scissors only used for gardening work have existed since 1819, when the French aristocrat Antoine Francois Bertrand de Molleville was listed in "Bon Jardinier", as the first inventor of secateurs. During the late 1890s, secateurs were sold all over Europe and the US. Nowadays every pro- and semiprofessional gardener, vintner and fruit farmer uses secateurs.